Once you set up your group, you probably want to invite your community to join you. This article walks you through that process.
The steps to inviting your friends to a group are:
(1) Clicking on the 'groups' tab on the bottom menu.
(2) Clicking on the 'pending' group indicated by the yellow identifier. Once a group is active you are no longer able to add new people so any invitations need to be sent before the group start date.
(3) Click on the '+' icon below the profile picture images in the main group banner. See screenshot below:
(4) Invite group members by clicking 'invite' for people already in your address book. If you do not have a person's number in your phone already you can also type in their number manually and click the invite button in the right-hand corner.
New Phone Number
(5) Invite as many people as you would like to join the group. You are mandated to have at least 3 people, and we strongly recommend a maximum of 10 people. They should receive a text message as soon as they are invited prompting them to download the app or to join the group. Once they accept the invitation you will receive a text message and in-app notification confirming they have joined the group.
Quick Note: If you are unsure whether or not you have invited someone already you can re-invite them and if you have already sent them an invitation the app will let you know through a popup message.