A user can change the parameters of their individual savings plan anytime prior to the selected start date of their plan.
The parameters that can be changed include the following:
1) Goal Name
2) Goal Description
3) Savings Goal
4) Payment Frequency
5) Payout Timeline
6) Goal Start Date
The process to make changes is outlined below:
(1) Click on the 'Savings' tab on the bottom menu.
(2) Click on the 'pending' goal that you want to adjust. Please note that goal settings can only be adjusted while the goal is still pending (as indicated by the yellow sidebar positioned next to the plan summary). Once the goal is active, changes to settings cannot be made.
(3) Click on the 'gear' icon on the upper right-hand corner. See the screenshot below:
(4) Click on the settings field you want to edit. See the screenshot below, which shows a change being made to the start date
Once the update is complete select the green arrow ">" to show update on the main settings page as seen below:
(5) Once you make all the your desired changes to each field, make sure you click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen. 😎